Thursday

Loyalty

I met Vincent through a friend over a year ago. We are somewhat long distance (Millbrae to San Jose). He has been nothing but nice to me, but lately, my eyes have been wandering...


nah dood, this isn't about relationships. This is about my hair stylist.

So overall I'm happy with Vincent's cuts and prices and he always listens to what I want (though what I want isn't always the best). My sister came home the other day with a pretty adorable hair cut from a salon that is much closer than Millbrae. hmm...to stray or not to stray. One haircut won't hurt, right? What Vincent doesn't know won't hurt him? I'll let it grow out before I go back to him, IF I go back at all...
but, but, I found Vincent at a time when I was unhappy with my past experiences, going from one hoity toity salon to the next. Or from one cheap and talentless salon to the next. decisions decisions...

No comments: