Saturday

Why I don't like Loogies

Since I'm currently in a state of loogie production due to the flu, I repeatedly gross myself out on a daily basis by spitting loogies. And it totally reminds me of my deep rooted hatred for them stemming from a childhood nightmare.

As a child, I dreamt that I was eating a bowl of pho, or some equivalent Vietnamese noodle soup,when I took a bathroom break. My classmate whom I didn't like lived in the house behind mine. He then hopped over the fence, ran through my back yard and got into my house because we only had the screen door closed. Then he went to my bowl of pho and spit a loogie in it. A large green loogie. GROSS!!!

Oh, and aforementioned classmate is a real person, a person we run into at the clubs quite often.

Cotton, I'm sick, give me a kiss.

mm...juicy

No comments: